Saturday, February 15, 2014

Title: Take it slow Fandom: Bigbang [TOP x G-Dragon] Author: P.helpz Rating: PG-15 Inspirational qu


Recommend [OS] Daddy and Son [OS] Like Father, Like Son [OS] GIZIBE [OS] Can't take my eyes off of you [OS] When your kitten gets sick [OS] Man, get jealous [OS] I. Don't Wanna Miss A Thing [OS] Grow Together [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.7 [OS] I Heard Love Is Blind [OS] Make you feel my love [OS] On the way to love [OS] Old. one gone [OS] Someway [OS] Trust [OS] Let me open the door [OS] Take it slow [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.6 [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.5 [OS] Our First. Time [OS] Hide & Seek [OS] Just Like Strange Rain [OS] Then I Kissed Him [OS] I Won't Lose [OS] Until the end starts [OS] When He Became cosmopolitan restaurant My Dog [OS] The Story of. Stalker [OS] Kiss Me Out of Desire [OS] Don't you remember? [OS] Living Together Rules [OS] Brother's Love [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.4 [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.3 [OS] Underdog [OS] Special Seunghyun [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.2. [Fic] Remember The Scene: Ch.1 [Fic] Remember The Scene: intro [OS] Do You Know Me? [OS] Perfect Present [OS] It's your right [OS] Cencored Scene [OS] Cocktail Party Effect [OS] More than Words [OS] The way you are [OS] I confess [OS] Love for a child [OS]. I'm yours [OS] Silly fool [OS] Addicted to you [OS] Touch My Body [OS] Blame it on the Alchohol [OS] Lunch with a brother [OS] A Valentine for you [OS] Wander cosmopolitan restaurant on Saturday morning. [OS] Once in a night [OS] Hours in a day [SF] Separate for a while [SF] Paramour: [6/6] [SF] Paramour: [5/6] [SF] Paramour: [4/6. ] [SF] Paramour: [3/6] [SF] Paramour: [2/6] [SF] Paramour: [1/6] [Fic] To be Friend? : [2/2] [Fic] To be Friend? : [1/2] [Seven Shot] Friend: First of ... [Fic] Ex-Friend: cosmopolitan restaurant Ch.5 (END) [Fic] Ex-Friend: Ch.4 [Fic] Ex-Friend: Ch.3 [Fic] Ex-Friend: Ch.2 [Fic] Ex-Friend:. Ch.1 [Fic] Ex-Friend: Intro [One Shot] Mad Ending [EP.3] GF: TRY [EP.2] Friend: No, it isn't. [SF] Again and again by GD HoLiC [Ep.1] Friend: Is this the end? [Fic] Friend: Ch.12 [END] [Fic] Friend: Ch.11 [Fic] Friend: Ch.10 [Fic] Friend: Ch.9 [Fic] Friend: Ch.8 [Fic] Friend: Ch. 7 [Fic] Friend: Ch.6 [Fic] Friend: Ch.5 [Fic] Friend: Ch.4 [Fic] Friend: Ch.3 [Fic] Friend: Ch.2 [Fic] Friend: Ch.1 [. Fic] Friend: Intro
Title: Take it slow Fandom: Bigbang [TOP x G-Dragon] Author: P.helpz Rating: PG-15 Inspirational quote: playing with dog lick dog mouth ... Author's note: HBD ^ ___ ^ I desktop but not on my birthday, I try to fill 555 full-time lost. I know everyone wants 5555 ... We kiss Often anytime, every time Jiyong was never started. Damn you, who willed it to run well enough, it took the plea that he had said to me before that came up. Offensive Then the party started kissing me. He was captivated by me .... your mother. I hate myself. I can honestly say that I do not like to kiss. Seung Hyun Ji ... With a bathroom in the mall. Becky Hall on Wall No one's done that way now leads to lust chips. Except that it is the university. If it's still there, it was shamefully bite him to denounce it. This is what GD bargain with it. We had been dating over a month He knew it was in the fall ... or whatever it is called Newlywed anyway. Not that GD never kissed anyone but the old ones, it is not in the age to come do something like this all the time here at the moment, there is no reason to deny a little ... "The U is also? "" Ask not what shitty low ... "," the source cosmopolitan restaurant complained to me that he is a dog in heat Seunghyun lust is here that you lose it "" I have a sec .. lol. I had a father, a mother, too! I have a "" cosmopolitan restaurant I do not call it that lust. I grew this size Aana should know that if it's lust, it really cosmopolitan restaurant caught me the first day I set you wrestle me. Weigel's just kiss your mother helped gain them. Lets not kid wakes Adelaide. It was now endurance. My friend is a good life, "he said YB something. That was not that he was wrong. And I lust Seung Hyun is good for good men to how good they are I sided into. Now Joker saw your mother better than his new friends. "Passive income fucker ..." "Ed Oshawa act aegyo knowledge allowed me to" cosmopolitan restaurant get a foot knocked cosmopolitan restaurant terribly! Today we kiss ... again. Back to Hall did nothing ... was pushed to lie on a bed in another room. I was astride owner immediately. I now take it where me I ha ... Well, actually, if the mother is seen in this condition. He will do good. People Kwon Ji-Yong, who was not allowed to drag it over there to do here is make a mix that no one has ever done before. Seunghyun looks good, who knows all the components on the face is priceless too ... But I had no influence on GD is sharp pair of eyes that stared at him. Twinkling eyes that had not changed since we first met. Seunghyun always say that like his eyes. Because it brown or whatever. But it is grossly disproportionate to the eyes of the Goddess. Some people above the lips smiling mouth. Still pleased to see GD lie dormant. This soil does not oppose it. No, but I can not flex it enough flex to make the dog hunger and said, 'I will give everything I say ...' DIY GD guilt to seven days. Because he does not want a boyfriend like that. I have it mild, but relents cosmopolitan restaurant depletion is Kwon Ji Yong. Heavy draft leaned down close to me. Breath levels close together ... GD lips covering his face gently. Before the kissing begins "here .... Why do you kiss me, my" "Huh?" "I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment