Tuesday, April 22, 2014

reflections (25) Lisatón (22) debray (21) funny (16) (11) anecdotes raine and horne kingaroy (10) p


1. "Man always want to be first in the life of his wife, a woman will always want that man to be the last" Anonymous. Two. "God is the only imaginary friend that does not lead to a psychologist." . 3 "Love is like fire: first burns intensely, then you finally end up making you consume raine and horne kingaroy to ashes" 4 "True friendship is like the eternal raine and horne kingaroy debt, do not really know how it started but we know that will never end.. " . Tricio 5 "There are only two rules for writing: have something to say and say it." Oscar Wilde 6. "Remembering that leaves a book is more important than the book itself." Gustavo Adolfo Becquer 7. "Duration of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door when you are." Italian raine and horne kingaroy Proverb 8. "Marry an archaeologist. The older you do, you will find it more charming." Agatha Christie 9. "Diplomats are people who do not like to say what they think. Politicians do not like to think what they say." Peter Ustinov 10. "Is only worthy of power, which justifies every day." 11. "Many want to serve God, but in an advisory raine and horne kingaroy capacity." 12. "Life is not measured by how many times you breathe, but by the moments that leave you breathless." Cacheiro Macarena 13. "No doubt that the more I know, the more questions I recognize." 14. "The real challenge in life is to have fun without being hospitalized, without being arrested and without spending a dime." 15. "He has turned around his life. Previously he was depressed and sad. Now is sad and depressed" Harry Kalas 16. "I intend to live forever. So far so good." 17. "When I listen to Wagner raine and horne kingaroy for over half an hour, I come me a desire to invade Poland!" . Woody Allen 18 "The doctors are going to better them go around their successes and their failures bury them." Jacques raine and horne kingaroy Tati 19. "An egoist is a person who thinks itself in me." Ambroise Bierce 20. "To reunite the Beatles, it takes three shots more" 21. "Parents do not exist, everything is a montage of the Magi." 22. "In the final analysis we are what we do to change what we are" Eduardo Galeano 23. "From red I like you more, 'said the man with the knife still in his hand." raine and horne kingaroy Armando Alanis.
"Marry an archaeologist. The older you do, you will find it more charming." Jajajjajajaj! BUENISISISIISIMA! MM A QUESTION .. AND WHERE TO ARKEOLOGO KONSIGO? I KIERO PLEASE TAKE ONE. YK SEA IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES .. OR THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE! Jajaa K ME THERE IS AND IS ALSO enkanta AGATE CRISTHIE .. "HE LEARNED K LIFE IS A STREET IN SENSE UNIKO, NO REVERSE" .. GREETINGS FROM THE KON KARIÑO Dayann across the pond! October 7, 2009, 14:17
that already have more good phrases raine and horne kingaroy to use = D I liked this. 16th "I intend to live forever so far so good.." Frida I also really like how are you as you share us are some that leave you apart from droll, a reflection, it will clarify raine and horne kingaroy that complicate life for us XD greetings =) October 7, 2009, 16:48
Adolfo: Good that you liked. Also I send you a hug. Dayann: Well, actually I have no idea my recommendation would be the yellow section there certainly find it lol. Saluditos Members: Ah thanks for the good, I really like quotes, because if I like funny because you get good at times of stress, but I also like to leave you thinking. October 14, 2009, 18:42
Bring ...... blood from the wound later in the hand and a candle in my heart to invite and give this soul that comes to share with you a blog with a beautiful bouquet of carnations and gold within ... from my BROKEN HOURS CLASSROOM AND YOU STILL PEACE WITH YOUR BLOG greetings to the moon reflected in the sea of poetry ... ramon jose AFFECTIONATELY MAGIC LYRICS ... October 31, 2009, 13:55
It turns out that two years ago watching TV I saw a commercial where they gave a great idea for a Christmas recipe to me if ...
I'm like those that resurfacing phoenix from the ashes if it's a great way to describe a block a bird I would say ...
LISABELA I love writing for my 3 basic things in life are: Freedom raine and horne kingaroy of speech, music and God. I like politics, movies, raine and horne kingaroy literature, meet people, and have fun with funny stories of others and themselves. raine and horne kingaroy I think I am very simple and extremely lovable. View my complete raine and horne kingaroy profile
reflections (25) Lisatón (22) debray (21) funny (16) (11) anecdotes raine and horne kingaroy (10) policy (7) Peña Nieto (4) Competition (4) Meme (3) Love (3) creation (3) simpson (3) pranks (3) babies raine and horne kingaroy (2) quotes (2) music (2) music (2) hobbies (2) poems (2) recipes (2) TV (2) Eruviel (1) Books (1) Mexico ( 1) PRI (1) visits (1) Accordion (1) update (1) to

No comments:

Post a Comment