Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 (5) January (5) 2014 (210) December (4) November (7) October (4) September (4)


Follow my daily life as a teacher and make up artist, loves everything related to fashion and beauty to do, but also to teach. Join me in the school world where nothing is as it should be, but where every day is unik.Är a happy and social girl of 28 years who love to spend time with my loved ones where, among other things, my biggest passion is traveling and discovering new locations. June 7, 2012, I became the mother of Leona to compliment my everyday life with love.
Search fun fearless female in this blog
2015 (5) January (5) 2014 (210) December (4) November (7) October (4) September (4) August (10) July (16) June (27) May (24) April (17) March (30) February fun fearless female (27) January fun fearless female (40) 2013 (929) December (54) November (74) October (83) September (99) August (70) July (47) June (85) May (89) April (89) March (59) February (85) January (95) 2012 (959) December (90) November fun fearless female (99) October (89) September (71) August (77) July (82) June (48) May (76) April (67) March (83) February (83) January (94) 2011 (1060) December (70) November (103) October (125) September (102) August (115) Yesterday I sat and watched .wma Awards 2011 Us. ... Green is the new black! Today's hot trend right now ..... cropped pants Trötterfrissan Chica bedrooms or simple pure white! Louboutin for Marchesa Resort 2012 Week hotties Good Morning Pain Charlotte Olympia Resort 2012 Leighton Meester Marie Claire Mexico for the Augu ... New in closet, I sat down with the world's tastiest, sweetest grandma! ... @ Ikea tassels in fashion =) Kim Kardashian's fun fearless female wedding fun fearless female ... and her 3 different bridal diamond neck ... The Collection, Les Jeans de Chanel! 3 different fun fearless female colors ball ba ... Damn it I'm out! It is Telge days here in S ... Girl Dinner Bring on the bright eyeshadow Jennifer Lopez Vanity Fair US in September 2011 Study Day! All this peace HAS BEEN deceiving, I need some win ... 50s look, stop! I have been and trained and damn it was good ... Today's Style Queen The world's most expensive hotels Today's fun fearless female Trend SEDUCTION Trötter Kim Kardashian's Wedding Shower Capri Dinner inspiration homes Week neatest! Look of Today Rosie Huntington-Whiteley How hot is this ??? Keira Knighley Marie Claire US in September 2011 Reese Witherspoon for Lindex Anne Hathaway - September 2011 issue of Interview ... Yum! I have washed, been working on, and now I'm sitting ... Movie Night Allure magazine's September 2011 Miu Miu glitter shoes .... Fall 2011 Sitting at home and watching people running something l ... @ Make Up Store Wedding Rouge! Maison Moschino Hotel in Milan Leopard is the new black! Kim Kardashian FHM South Africa August Against the job! Sleep late today because I have evening ... One thing I really do not understand, how can man lay ... Training! Soaked in your love Beyonce Knowles Harper's Bazaar UK September 2011 Carrie & Big Justify My Love Yesterday it became a round into Stockholm city =) I ... Sarah Jessica Parker Marie Claire US September 201 ... Now it's time for lunch. Made by the husband himself! Kim Kardashian WMB august 2011 Good morning! Dress of the Day Mila Kunis 12 year birthday party Sitting with her husband on Barollo and enjoying a day ... perfect summer hairstyle! I just want to pack my bag and go away ..... des ... I'm sooooo fun fearless female close, has worked in the Make Up Store smi ... Friday! Eniko Mihalik in Harper's Bazaar fun fearless female Turkey August 2011 Tired tired most tired I am today! Glad it ... Then we köööööör !!! Missoni Fall 2011 Has 1 1/2 hour break so I take a walk outside in ... Isabeli Fontana Vogue Brazil August 2011 Saw this particular picture of Rosie Huntington dressed in e ... I'm sooo tired fucking end! Have done fer order ... Aint no sunshine When shes gone! Chanel Couture Fall 2011. Hm News! Animalistic kisses! Love Jessica Hartselle fun fearless female Spain in August 2011 Study Day Coffee and gossip rag! I think this is good s ... Now I go and spouse of Aho and his wife! Featured here are some pictures from last Friday! I cousin ... Gucci Fall 2011 Runwaymake Up Store Output Got this funny picture of katta! Find two wrong! Then brekky! Good morning sunshines! Today is a good day! Should jo ... Brian Atwood sunny days Dolce & Gabbana fashion show ... what the fuck ???? Kim Kardashian Cosmopolitan Agusti US 2011 Today we have acted materials all day for one thing ... Sitting at work and drink coffee and feel ... Madison Australia in July 2011 Blake Lively Painters Paper Wedding! Shoes !!! First day on the job !!!! Wake up at seven was not l ... July (89

No comments:

Post a Comment