Saturday, February 28, 2015

Seriously .... I just can not comprehend. Ther is no sexier !!!!!! I already know the answer .... N

Robert Pattinson on the cover of Vanity Fair | TWILIGHT SWEDEN - The official movie page - THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 on DVD & Blu-ray 03.02.13
"This thing with everyone knowing you," he says one day in Baton Rouge, where he's filming the fourth and fifth installments in the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn: Part I and Part II, "it's weird, Because marcus tomlinson peoplehave this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone They actually know. "And, Pattinson Adds," I do not really marcus tomlinson know myself That well. "
Just watching that face !! Would like to call it the Universe front;) <33 I mean, the guy has even looking hands! x) Gaah, drown in those eyes <33
Felicia
Seriously .... I just can not comprehend. Ther is no sexier !!!!!! I already know the answer .... NO !!! Christian will be incredibly happy !!!! Sometimes I just pick up the cell phone and look at him !!!!!
'Breaking Dawn Part 2 "on DVD & Blu-ray (2 March) Out now!
We have no contact whatsoever with author Stephenie Meyer or the actors in the movies, even if we are the Swedish official movie page. We cooperate with Nordisk Film distributes films in Sweden. This page is for fans in order to keep them up to date on everything related to film adaptations have and books.
Powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment