Thursday, March 12, 2015

I actually wentfor a run around the property and along the water, and later walked into the city, an


On a recent trip there, I elected to stay a few minutes away from the city centre, to get away from the noise and the growing wandering homeless people, so I chose the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa. It is located just over a little bridge, a five minute walk from downtown, and it is also right on the water, which makes it a very pretty spot.
I actually wentfor a run around the property and along the water, and later walked into the city, and it was very nice not to have to worry about driving or parking. My room was beautiful and overlooked the water, and was nicely furnished and had a very comfortable bed.
It was very quiet too, so I slept very deeply. One of the problems with most hotels in Victoria and the surrounding woman s magazine area is that there is constant noise, but the Ocean Pointe is far enough away to be very peaceful.
I must have talked to him for over a half an hour about wine, one of my very favourite topics, and he gave me some great tips for finding some local wines, and was in no hurry to shoo me away. The restaurant, Lure, is well-known in its own right, and the menu is very ‘West Coast’ with a variety of great seafood entrees, and while a bit expensive, seems to be a popular place with the locals as well as tourists. woman s magazine
2 years back when I got married, the best my husband and I could make for our honeymoon was Pointe Venus hotel, situated 530km east of Mauritius Island, in the Indian Ocean. Since Rodrigues island is considered as the tenth district of Mauritius and there is no direct ...    
My first experience at a bed and breakfast has now forever spoiled me and I doubt I will ever find one that is as perfect as the Cordova Beach Bed and Breakfast in Victoria, BC. My husband had to spend a couple of days in Victoria on business, so ... +2
I stayed at Cypress Pointe Resort for 12 days this past June. Cypress Pointe Resort is located at 8651 Treasure Cay Lane in Orlando, Florida. They are located approximately woman s magazine 2 blocks from the Main Gate of Walt Disney World's property. We were pleased with how close we were to ...    
Shelter Pointe Hotel and Marina is a true paradise place for me. There are just too many nice things here and to top things off, I suppose what I was really attracted to while being in this hotel would be the beautiful and gorgeous views, just right on ... +1
My husband and frequent the Delta Centre Suite in downtown Edmonton a few times each year to celebrate special occasions. It's like a mini-vacation for us because woman s magazine we live in the Edmonton area. The best time to visit the Centre Suite is on the weekends. Weekend rates are sometimes ...    
I visited the Delta Grand Okanagan Lakefront Resort when it first opened, in mid 1990s, before it was a Delta hotel and back then, the name was apt-it was grand, down to the dolphin fountain in the lobby, the location right on the lake, the outdoor boardwalk which connected ...    
My first impression of the Delta Calgary South was that it is a very large property; it is actually two large buildings across the street from each other, and connected by a covered, above ground walkway. The first building is a 7-storey apartment style building, the office, a restaurant ...    
My husband and I visited Victoria in July 2009 for our anniversary and we had made reservations at Marketa's B&B. We arrived earlier than check in time so our room still had guests occupying it but we were given our room key and were able to leave our bags ...    
In September 2009 five friends of mine and I stayed for two nights at Athens Delta Hotel in Athens, Greece. As our stay here was short and we weren t planning to stay much time in the hotel room I looked for a hotel with a low price and Athens ...    
If you would be transitting Calgary, Alberta, International Airport just for a night, the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel is a very convenient place to put up. I was there once. I was transitting the International Airport arriving there a bit late in the evening, and with a departure flight ...    
The Delta Bessborough is one of Saskatoon's downtown hotels it's hard to miss because it's the only castle on the riverside! The building itself is gorgeous and it has its own garden. I attended a wedding reception in the private woman s magazine garden and was most impressed by its location ... +1
I searched on the internet for a suitable hotel to stay at on my visit to Edmonton, the Provincial Capital woman s magazine of Alberta Province. I wanted to stay at a hotel in the downtown core to be convenient to attend to my business appointments in the business district, and ofcourse ...    
I am a frequent traveler, and since I live close to France, Paris is a places I visit often and with a great pleasure. Victoria Palace is one of those tree star hotels which are worth your money. It is small, but equipped with everythin

No comments:

Post a Comment