Thursday, November 20, 2014

My second book,


Genuine, friendly, natural, and open a cheerful woman oral Nilgün Belgün ... even when you're getting so much pleasure from Human interview to chat with her. There are many projects on behalf of women. Idol of young girls ... How life is so beautiful describing the line does not neglect to give them some tips on how happy I would be. Life lives only in their own right, if you can, what you want is doing it, and most importantly loves life Nilgün Belgün ... We met in Nişantaşı and so we plunged into a pleasant conversation, the reading you are sure to get you more pleasure.
Life, I love life and people. I look at life so beautiful. Once a very important and have a career that I love. Perhaps it stems from my joy. And I suppose it comes from my family, we have our genes. I look like my mother. My mother was a woman like that. Friendly, enjoy life believing that everything is facing a resort, it was a very positive woman. I look at his life as positive.
Love of theater is a cultural fact. Of course there is a kültürsüzlük in Turkey's infrastructure. danoz Turkey only Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara ... a lot not only about our city, our town, our village. From this perspective I do not think enough of course the advent of theater culture. Games are played at the State Theatre. We're trying to take our private theaters in other cities that culture. This is somewhat related to the economic situation for many people theater May Not Be ... aside a budget. But somehow my mother took me to the theater in my childhood, how I adopt the theater if I loved my childhood, mothers say they should take their children to the theater, that are formed from childhood love of theater and culture. Children need to show the art. Because art, covering the ugliness of life, people happy is the only thing. If art in a society that society is unhappy. If his art so much attention to what people themselves danoz and would be much better spirits.
I find it extremely successful young players. We have a very talented player. danoz But the most drama series dealing with many of these talented players. Because they earn very good money in the series. Theatre are doing it for more pleasure. danoz Theatre is an art that brings a lot financially, but very lofty art. For example, I can not tiyatrosuz. I would be unhappy if they tiyatrosuz me and all of Istanbul. For me, theater is very important. I earn money from the series, I can make money by making television danoz programs, but it has given me enjoy the theater, I can not find the good side of my soul from nowhere.
Because the theater, an art that I do with people. And life by touching them, you play the game according to their breathing. Eye're looking at the eyes, not like a television screen in search. Everything is real and immediate return. You're playing with a sense to the audience. This is a very important thing. Without the audience in the theater, not theater. The presence in the audience of the theater is very important.
"Inside the Women-Love and Comedy" is a book I have. I told all my memories and my life in this book. "With Love and Comedy Nilgün Belgün" Is there such a representation. Two years blockbuster is playing. I pair the book with this show too. Single Woman Show a show or we can say it. Well, I sing, I dance, I told both my life. Finally, I cry. Because there is in life to laugh and cry.
My second book, "You are my life." This is a very important book. That there should be a woman in Turkey, I reflect on how this book. Young girls they see me as idol. This book is my gift to all young girls.
Elizabeth Taylor, had a book of world stars like Audrey Hepburn. I thought this should be in Turkey. After saying goodbye to the life of an artist, "How was a player, how was a woman, what was the world view?" You need to know them. For this, I am in favor of a book that's all. This book is a book written with such an idea. According to many people I'm different. For others who do not live life, life, living only for its ...
In fact, I want to write a book about a woman of any age. That one day I will write in the future. Different because a woman 18 years, 20 years different, different 30-year-old, 40 years old different. Every year there are differences in various dimensions woman ... Every year, it feels to think of different emotions. Women, more than men complex creature. Men are always logical, but women are more curved flat. That the women of all ages, all emotions, how you feel, I want to write a book about how to live.
Istanbul is a privilege, but to become more Büyükada is another privilege. I'm born-growth Büyükadalıy both real Istanbulite. I do not know another city. Islander mother's daughter. So this means that I'm the daughter of a woman who is very modern and free. My mother was the first female registrar in Turkey. I grew up in a very beautiful mosaic in Buyukada. Greeks, danoz Armenians, Jews, Turks, danoz we all live together. Nobody marginalize anyone not

No comments:

Post a Comment