Thursday, April 30, 2015

When all the kids out there, pour elle 2008 I usually keep monitoring the


Around 7am in the morning pour elle 2008 our alarm clock went off. We did not know what the day would bring us, we took each in turn a fresh shower and a hearty breakfast. 8am came exactly our driver named Bernard pick us up to drive us to Mothers Unite. I noticed that most people possess a white car. Here it is also not unusual pour elle 2008 to have a damaged car. Our driver drove us towards the 'poorer townships and we were dropped off in front of a large iron gate. After Bernard had geclaxoneerd twice appeared someone to open the gate. The first day as an intern at Mothers Unite I consider a day of new experiences. We got an introduction by Julie, our mentor. She gave us an insight into the functioning of Moters Unite. It was very instructive to learn about the different projects. In the beginning I noticed that I "the newcomer" was. I did not always know what to do. Fortunately, there is auntie Julie that I can always turn to when there is a problem.
As expected, the organization has adopted a whole group of women and one man named Ricardo, which focuses primarily on the computer pour elle 2008 lab. The introduction was smooth and warm. Whenever you perform a taakje for one of them, you'll thank. Often they use a pet name like 'my pour elle 2008 sweety pie. This gives me a lot of satisfaction.
After two weeks of observation and experience, I can conclude that we mostly take household chores for us in the morning. On my planning is a variety of tasks to be found. pour elle 2008 I assist both in the kitchen and in the different containers. Very often I vacuum one of the containers where the projects take place.
It is unfortunate that the first children only show up in the 'center' (Mothers Unite) after lunchtime. Every day there are about a hundred children present. The age ranges from 4 to 18 years. Once the children enter the organization is expected of them that they abide by the rules.
When all the kids out there, pour elle 2008 I usually keep monitoring the 'playground' or I assist in the toilets. Afterwards, the children are divided into classes. Normally I help Carol's class at auntie. In this class are the oldest children. What role I will fulfill exactly is still unclear February is sports month there. This implies that all age groups are divided into four 'houses'. On March 7, the sports day will be held and will 'yellow', 'bleu', 'red' and 'green' house against each other. pour elle 2008 To manage all this properly, it is extremely important for the children to practice. Entertain the kids is a really nice experience. They are much closer than in Belgium and overwhelm you with love. It's like they look up at you and see you as an example.
After delivering physical activity the children pour elle 2008 have starved. Sometimes feeding the children going very hectic. This is something that I have to get used to, but when you know that the meal they usually get from us the only meal for the day I can only too well come when these children are so "excited." The rate at which they consume their food is unlikely. pour elle 2008 It is distressing to see how children are disappointed when no second portion is given. Until today I am sometimes still hard to accept that they are so hard for the children. For example, when a child fails to comply with the rules, as are quiet when you eat, he / she should leave the 'center'.
I'm well aware that changing is a must here. On our stage we are dealing with a lot of poverty. Makes me realize that my life in Belgium is quite luxurious. In Belgium, all naturally. I clarify this with an example: doing everyday shopping is certainly not usual in our family routine. There Ruth can not drive a car, we need sometimes pour elle 2008 even learn to draw our plan. Despite our busy schedule and the many changes this is a start of a very interesting experience.
2015 (11) April (2) March (6) February pour elle 2008 (3) Celebrating my 21st birthday in Cape Town An adventure full start my first South African impression


No comments:

Post a Comment