Friday, May 15, 2015

And tonight to 1 clock I had again no idea what to do, and since I


Hey my love, which is now even a real Laber Post, the probably 80% of you will not even completely sophisticated hair read, haha. I wanted Just check out wish all a Happy New Year and hope you all beautiful (un) hailed decent :) My Silvester looked something like this: I curled up in my pajamas on my bed with much, much, much good food from Mama and look me, poor as I am, to oodles of Vines. I had in the evening Tired run really attract my dress, sophisticated hair so I've just left: D How did you so celebrated? Do you also so hardcore as I celebrated? : D
And because I had anyway nothing to do, nothing's special, just a New Year's Eve. I have my new collages for my two photo frames made because I have somehow found the old no longer fit completely to me. And the new I find really sooo nice, I have to watch all the time. How do you find the new collagen? :)
And tonight to 1 clock I had again no idea what to do, and since I'm such a huge nerd I have a little To-Do list in 2014 made me: D I did not really have any intentions this year as last, but simply sophisticated hair things that will make or buy me. Is somehow almost the same when I think about thoughtfully, haha.
Do you know this Scaffold Piercings? These are those piercings that go right across the ear, sounds now really crude, but it looks kind of so cool! You can google it if you can not you imagine it :) Kylie Jenner has so one and I have the time anyway a girl crush, I just love her style soooo much.
If I'm making no scaffold, I will let me stand more pierced ears, because sophisticated hair I actually wear no earrings, because I find it really weird to have only one earring in each ear, but if I had multiple ear piercings I would always wear plugs and I find it looks much cooler out :) Otherwise there to the list is not much to say except that I am on my mega 18er in exactly 68 !! days look. And I'm looking extremely on the day that I can terminate my contract O2 -.- Never again O2 without wit.
I've also been thinking about it maybe time to make a vlog, but I'm not sure because it strikes me as my videos would not be so requested lately and perhaps sophisticated hair even of no interest to you? I would be really happy about suggestions, or criticism, as long as constructive. And other postal wish, I know I can not fulfill every post or video request immediately or at all, but I'm writing it on me really and see if I can use some of it. I blog now for 2 years continuously, and I'm kind of at a point where I do not really know whether sophisticated hair it goes up or down. Of course you want to go somewhere to see bloggers as an improvement or simply notice any change. Entirely different subject, but perhaps not likely have some remarks in my last video that I cut my hair. It is not a scandalous amount from, but repays a little shorter, and I have to cut a little shorter actually before my hair in the next few weeks and to color a little brighter. sophisticated hair I just want a healthy length sophisticated hair again and as I so want to brighten up anyway, provides the cut so practically.
Wow, that were now really a lot of topics suddenly, haha. Sorry that I have vollgelabbert you, but I just wanted to write to you yet so my thoughts on this year, my ideas, etc. and simply hear from you what you think about certain things, to any new videos of me, improvements, criticism and other :) I hope you have a wonderful year with mostly good as bad moments that you are pleased with you and not take everything so seriously in life :) I do best now finally serve up my department to continue working or I'm really still a Problem: sophisticated hair D nice evening to you nor my loved ones! xxx
I read your blog like, because you're sophisticated hair pretty much one of the only ones who have started at the same time with me to blog and have not stopped. Can you remember when you have ever posted sophisticated hair on girls to make his blog fame you still? : D In the beginning I could somehow do not find in your posts, but lately I find the really good:) I have my blog deleted because it just did not suit me and Michelle and Tatjana, for example, blogging yes not really , Somehow I find it particularly sophisticated hair after Marie stopped by marieees.de who weiterzubloggen leave courage, because sophisticated hair she was such a role model for me. Did you know it? :) To your post: I also want to again make me soon a vision board, but right now my room is perfect the way it is and it

No comments:

Post a Comment