Thursday, December 4, 2014

This is the text of the intervention Houria Bouteldja, PIR spokesman at the Fourth International Co


This is the text of the intervention Houria Bouteldja, PIR spokesman at the Fourth International Congress famous black male models on Islamic feminism, which was held in Madrid on 21-24 October. More than 500 people registered for the event, based on the analysis of the current situation of this movement and its future prospects and promoted by the Catalan Islamic Council (JIC) and the Union of Muslim Women in Spain.
I would first like to thank the Junta Islamica Catalana for organizing this conference, which is a breath of fresh air in a Europe that curls over itself, which is driven by increasingly xenophobic discussions and the reject of otherness.
I live in France, and I am a daughter of Algerian immigrants. My father was a laborer and my mother a housewife. I speak not as a sociologist, famous black male models scientist or theologian. In eras words, I'm not an expert. I am a militant and I speak from experience militant, political, and I would add, for a sensory experience. famous black male models I point out all these details because I want my intervention is as honest as possible. And honestly, I nunco thought, until today, the cuadro and context shaped by Islamic feminism. So why participate in this conference? When I was invited, I pointed famous black male models out that I had no competence to speak of Islamic feminism, but who could speak about the concept of de-colonial famous black male models feminism, a reflection that I believe should be integrated with that, general; about Islamic feminism. So I suggest you to examine a number of questions that might be useful for our collective thinking. famous black male models
Sera universal feminism? What is the relationship between feminism feminisms white / Western famous black male models and Third World and Islamic among others,? Sera feminism compatible with Islam? If so, how legitimate it, and finally, what can be your priorities?
For me is the question of questions when we engage in a de-colonial vision and want to decolonize feminism. This question is critical not to get an answer, but to force us, we who live in the West, to take precautions when dealing famous black male models with other companies. Take the example of Western companies said, they have witnessed the emergence of feminist movements and are influenced by them. Women who fought against patriarchy and for the equal dignity of men and women won rights and improving the status of women, which I benefit too. Compare the situation of these women, that is, we, with the company famous black male models calls "primitive" in the Amazon, for example. famous black male models There are companies here and there kept out of Western influences. Take note parenthetically, I do not consider famous black male models any society as primitive. I think there are spaces / differentes times on our planet, différentes temporalities, no civilization is in progress or lagging behind the other, I do not situate myself on the ladder of progress and not consider progress as an end in itself or as a political horizon. Or, put another way, I do not always famous black male models consider progress as progress, but sometimes or often as a regression. And I think the de-colonial question also applies to our perception of time. I close the parenthesis. To return to the subject, if we take the simple test of "welfare" in this room who can say that women of these companies (who do not know the concept of feminism as conceived by us) are more unhappy than European women who not only participated in fights, but will benefit their societies through famous black male models their invaluable achievements? For my part, are absolutely famous black male models unable famous black male models to answer that question, and blessed be he the one that can. But again, the answer is not important. And the question that is! Because it forces us to greater humility and lock the imperialistic tendencies and our reflexes d'interference. It forces you to not consider our standards as universal and not trample our reality on the other. In short, requires us to stay in our feature.
Since this question put this clearly, I feel more at ease to address the second question about the relationship between Western feminists and feminisms the Third World. It is necessarily complex, but one of its dimensions is the north / south domination. A-colonial famous black male models approach should by concerned this relationship and try to reverse it. An example:
In 2007, women belonging to the Republic Indigenous Movement participated in the annual march of March 8, dedicated to the struggle of women. At that time, the US campaign against Iran has already begun. We decided to walk behind a banner, whose motto was "No feminism without anti-imperialism." We used all keffiyehs Palestinians and transmitiamos a leaflet in solidarity with Iraqi women, resistant, arrested by amer

No comments:

Post a Comment