Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It is totally absurd, I think we should protect children, for something is the law of protection of


Really Friends disgusts me that facin em nens els serve aixi, i amb tots els month running role pederastes mon. Eliminates Respon
if they vaig veure .. ha ... I m'agarda that utilitzin as petites babes massa ... is per molt fort .. the photo Maques llum steals ... not something evil has hi! JUGANT babies not be minds ... is not something strange! petons beautiful! Eliminates Respon tatiana
It seems totally absurd ... Menudas polemics with the problems currently ... As the great great photos! Ale ... Fuck them! It's like D & G controversy when a bunch of guys came out on a chick ... What if it was degradation ... Please! A kiss Chipless Eliminates Respon
To me just seems original, something extraordinary that I hope does not become ordinary. At the end of the day, it's just a costume party with a long photo shoot and glam, but I'm sure the girls had a great time and, provided they continue with their lives the next day, I do not find the side negative. A kiss! Monica. Eliminates new girl talk album Respon
oysters .. but it is!! good, I have been slightly indignant, one thing is photos of children in catalogs of children and one this .. It seems a nonsense, really. Removes one Respon besoteee
I think the photos are designed precisely new girl talk album to create controversy and it seems that they are getting as on the internet is one of the issues of the day. I just I think that these children have a parent who has them should be called to account ... XOXO http://lepetitcloset.blogspot.com/ Eliminates Respon
Hello beautiful! Whew, have not I vist totes les gens m'agraden pictures but no! I dress makeup Això nens els com if Fossin gens adults gràcia no tea! Pero suposen than cause controversy new girl talk album Really Friends volen és i, clar, have aconseguit ho! Eliminates Respon Petons
Absolutely original d'acord, if not explotasin pairs els seves them to canvi filles d'un Grapat diners, no cap hauria n'hi new girl talk album controversy. In tot cas, which has aconseguit volien that the gent parle d'ells. A petó! Eliminates Respon http://singinonmymind.blogspot.com
No m'agrada gens! CanSats Estem abuses menors feel i sew tant de bó indesitjables that Fossin not veritat, fan them ia thousand per protegir lleis menors els per protegir-los! Llavors ... that fa coi Vogue????? llibertat d'Expressió yes, but amb majors d'edat that Parlen per ells mateixos! Tens raó, els els are responsible primers pairs. Gens soc not reactionary, but I have to be nens els nens, the meva childhood innocence i will Samarretes transcorrer amb Mickey Mouse, com must be! Eliminates Respon
indeed! Castilian and I mean that you understand it all ... all those who defend this report, you are not cool, but unaware of the big problem there! I understand that you see the photographs as art, but you forget all those people that you see art where they see other things, you have to protect children, expose them! Hopefully much controversy is believed that this does not happen again. I deeply regret all that I quedais as wide defending them .. and I'm not a reactionary! but this editorial is misplaced. Eliminates Respon
Me too outrageous either. Yes it is true that there are age-appropriate photos of the kids, but here the fault lies with the parents. I think parents just outrageous that enslave their children early to do commercials, movies, or out in fashion magazines ... the difference is that this is very different from publishing any advertisement of child lovers. .. Eliminates Respon
They do not look very nice photos. I would not see my daughter dressed and made up like this ... Still reacted rather exaggerated. Eliminates Respon http://porqueelglamourestaenlosdetalles.blogspot.com/
I really was pretty impressed and I do not really like but do not see outrageous. It also seems exaggerated critical attitude has been taken in all countries. Actually I only see FASHION and some girls who dream of being older, but it's up to the eyes with which you look. A big kiss Eliminates Respon
It is totally absurd, I think we should protect children, for something is the law of protection of minors and just such reports or encouraging indicates otherwise. Eliminates Respon fashionDrip bss
as against the majority ... I do not feel bad! I have found a publishing very original and funny, who has not been small heels of his mother or has been painted lips?! As timely thing ... I'm not against it is also true that I would seem logical that and get into this world of sin ... as continuous Finally .. a kiss! Eliminates Respon
Saps que passa? They thought that the sermon of fashion (gens bellesa Canons healthy) per ha és of whether a sermon desvirtuat, és per Això that campanya aquesta not surprising i em going amb line

No comments:

Post a Comment