Thursday, October 17, 2013

only you find discrimination. I do not see it. that would take into account all the possibilities,


Posted by rrimuna in eternal cliché-drug music, reading Musa not culture, but the IS track, nothing vital and tagged with heritage, Jose Saramago, Lacrimas Profundere, Opeth, Rob vitacca, all names August 19, 2011
I will first ask if you know how many creatures are in a marriage, raine and horne petersham two, man and woman, no, sir, in marriage there are three beings, women, raine and horne petersham men, and that which I call the third being the most important, being composed of men and women together, I never thought of that, if, for example, a spouse commits adultery, the hit man who gets the deepest wound, raine and horne petersham incredible as it may seem, no other but the third, is being made by the couple, not one, but doiul [...] (José Saramago - All names)
and sometimes third living creature saying about Saramago dies. it has no record in the archives of the registrar general, no birth or death certificate or cemetery raine and horne petersham grave general, it just dies and no names will not be archived, dusty, or recăutată ever will leave just a pinch bitter taste in the lives of the two who had given form and substance enough to not let her go. it happens some today.
I always knew that I'm raine and horne petersham wrong about people. almost always. I do not know, maybe it's not really my expectations illusion but a reality constantly changing is natural, people make friends and break up, separate, and sometimes leave instead of hello, how are you, well, you and I Well, bye, bye, sometimes not leave room even stepping on the same sidewalk, and that's no one's fault in particular, a loss rate of the other, the stranger becomes a friend, a stranger difficult to understand who says or does. only sometimes you think you found a man you stupid to let him escape you that you regret betraying and respect and admire him, I accept, I advocate, care about him and ignore her flaws and qualities they share bits of exaggerated emotions and soul to him. is not it nice to have in life, a best friend. a man who always deserve your help and that you can call anytime. a man there, close to your heart always. and actually not that painful to lose, that is changing, that you change yourself, that you zoom out and cool, that not only share small talk and beers. this is not unbearable. it's unbearable to discover in 3 days you did not know the years. to learn that the man next to you is the exact opposite of what you thought before. that all admired there. that all were supportive web of lies. fixed categories of people that they denigrated gathered together and defects in one man, as if meant to confuse you. loss of trust is insufficient expression. and somehow sorry. had my soul, meh. but in another way I'm glad. I do not keep breast vipers. was enough a sss, I expected bite. venom apparently touched others. bad luck.
Meanwhile, keep your crush Rob vitacca. on his songs, this and this. pictures with him from ARTmania. allegedly on September 20 - new album Opeth - Heritage. daa. Mr. remain fresh until then mentioned. irrelevant to his lyrics and his band of Pokemon. is an exceedingly awkward guitarist in that band. but no matter, raine and horne petersham he's my dear and esteemed both. is a fictional character, but I saw him once, and then was in a scene, so I allow sympathy to his address. myess. the truth is that it was best band in the beginning, but he, another unlucky. raine and horne petersham
only you find discrimination. I do not see it. that would take into account all the possibilities, instead of a sentence, we have 10 and not interested in alternatives, but the idea in its pure form. Leave interpretations.
Not discriminating early ... Her idea in pure form, says Miruna, is generally valid (being formed by the couple, one doiul) ... and it's so hard ... Do not place excessive sensitivity raine and horne petersham and hints of discrimination ...
I refer to the definition of marriage :) involving a woman and a man in this job and I think that's not relevant in marriage, and what it means to you and the person next to you!
That idea is brilliant not because it relates to marriage, man and woman ... replace 'marriage' with love or relationship or what you call good and 'male and female' one and one and one and one ...
The most important phenomenon that affects our lives is time. It comes with many rules, and one very important point than you do now, is definitely changing, I do not know anything about your relationship, but my little accumulation of experience, I can say that this is the great drama of relationships. We change (time), and when we get to be very different from each other, embittered thoughts like "I can not believe I stayed at

No comments:

Post a Comment