Friday, October 25, 2013

What have I done? I quickly called her mom in the room with us and I told him the news both of whic


Ioana thymocytes glamour bunny (21), daughter of the former glamour bunny prefect of Beclean Gregory thymocytes can be admired glamour bunny on the cover of "Elle" in October. Model of international stature, she entered the world of modeling technologies since 2008, when he won the competition "Next Generation Models". He later signed with New Madison in Paris.
Pictorial success is even greater as thymocytes Ioana collecting since childhood magazine "Elle" fashion along with other publications in the period îndăznea not dream that he would get on their cover.
"How did I get to do modeling? The question I receive many times. (...) As I began, glamour bunny as they were my first jobs, what to eat this beautiful craft. We dream to become model, dreaming fashion, I like to made clothes (lost for hours creating something), glamour bunny to makeup, to be photographed, let me buy fashion magazines monthly (Elle, Harper's Baazar, Glamour) and those for adolescents (Cool Girl, Bravo) had huge piles that mommy did not know where to store them. Yes, I had many dreams and I wanted to be a model, but I did not know anything about this world. It was to be my birthday, I turned 15 years old. Karma, a brilliant mind (for those who do not know yet, she is my sister) found a model agency in Bucharest on the Internet glamour bunny and thought to do me a surprise. He selected some very simple pictures of me that has attached an email that sounds something like, "She is my sister, glamour bunny and I want to fulfill his dream of becoming a model," plus whatever other details age, height, action. Ehh, forget that she received an e-mail back after a day or two, with a very positive response that I called to Bucharest for a camera test. In the news you realize how happy I could be.
What have I done? I quickly called her mom in the room with us and I told him the news both of which then was very pleased. Buun, now give him the big question was how the story Daddy! Bet on anything that he does not agree to go to Bucharest for it. Losing bet :)) ... Tati agreed at first and himself was the one who took me to Bucharest by car. You start driving ... just fascinating world of fashion. Started doing some sort of shuttle Beclean-Bucharest and vice versa, which was not exactly easy. We had presentations, editorial magazines you read first (Elle, Harper's Baazar, Glamour), various shootinguri interesting, I kept all this because I like and I think that's the most important in a job, to love which clearly faci.E first jobs were not brilliant, glamour bunny I did not scroll or to pose very well, even at first presentation had a "football walk" as Dad said, looking down :)). But the time has accumulated much experience, which helped me develop and outline my personality very well.
Make modeling assistant glamour bunny does not mean to be on TV, does not mean some professional photos with a professional makeup and designer clothes. Modeling is a profession in the end, the real work, the need to look good, you take the necessary measures. At the same time, you feel good no matter what, you know to improvise anywhere, anytime, to be available all the time in a flour that make your job by the book, "John wrote.
Investment of about 22 million lei in a water treatment plant Beclean
Please observe the following rules: 1. Just reference the item the post's comments. February. Use a civilized language, no insults, slander, glamour bunny comments antisemitic, xenophobic or racist. Three. Are prohibited attacks on the authors if they have no connection with the text. April. The author can be criticized for mistakes, glamour bunny inconsistencies, lack of documentation, etc.. May. The name used to name not public personalities or their parodies. Violation of the rules above will delete comments without warning and without explanation.
Recent "News & Literature" County Library the night of Saturday to Sunday get the time. Clocks will be turned back one hour National College "Liviu Rebreanu" glamour bunny Bistrita chose Miss and Mister Pip 2013! (PHOTO) Rotary Bistrita Nosa celebrated five years of existence with a ceremony glamour bunny and a Charity Ball (PHOTO) John Denes Hospital glamour bunny "Dr. George Trifon "Năsăud vital institution for the Army Day" celebration each Romanian hearts "celebrated Heroes Park (PHOTO) Basil Laba by hoteliers Colibiţa: Make black business, but ask for water, roads and sanitation
trafic.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment