Saturday, October 19, 2013

These are not real suicide, just attention whores. Hate Them, I had the second part, I put on one o

Kill yourself but I do not know! | Questioare
I do not think I've said this before but I have talent, how to say the gift to attract around me who are not anything but normal. And no, I do not mean I'm a little cuckoo, we all are in one way or another, well if in a different place from 30 February are strange people, who will befriend you think? Well, with me.
The college friends with a guy Arts. Paint, sing, write, and does it all pretty well. But that kind of friend was always depressed, reluctant to do anything, without determination. And one evening, when I returned from school, I stopped the passage home and told me he wanted to talk. I said I'll be right, but what I'm glamour fotos going to leave my map and get changed and get back. I spent more than 10 minutes.
I returned to the hall and he was there waiting for me. Stared as if something bad happened. His face was white as a sheet and his hands were shaking slightly while somehow trying to hide the fact that it always tends to keep them in your pocket or behind glamour fotos your back. Intrigued by his attitude and the way you look I said tell me what it is that maybe I can help somehow.
-I want to kill myself ... I had to tell someone and I thought of you. I know that we are the best friends that I got to catch up too much and I know that is gonna seem strange that just come to you and say this, but must somehow break free.
I tried to reproduce as much as I could tell through his little speech hiccups and cigarette smoke. glamour fotos I did not know how to react. So take it as a joke? I told him to calm down that should not deserve that things are turning even the most intricate and crooked one.
The next day I met with him as depressed. He said he does not want to talk about last night. I recommended to go to a psychologist, I decided to go for a walk in the park. I closed the door in his face and never left the room. Third day just ignored glamour fotos me and so on.
Until a week later I got mad hard. What am I supposed to do with that information? You can not tell a man that you want to kill yourself and then to act as if nothing had happened. What should I do? How to help? And then if you want to kill yourself, that's glamour fotos your right, do it but do not let anyone on the shoulders of your decision. Do not say it! If all you know no one and nothing will change your mind why a man burdened saying your intentions? Yeah, I mean as far as you want help, you need someone, but once I do these confessions, take responsibility glamour fotos and face him!
Know that if it's something that annoys me is the fact that depressed people are cowards. Are you depressed? Assumed! Want to kill yourself? Do it! Look no further approvals and consolation. Do what you feel and what you just lament no more! Do not make others responsible for your feelings of worthlessness. That if you have another 15 years to remember and believe that Cioran blade cut at 21 when he wrote "On the Heights of Despair". That was not so. Fuck 60 years stroll on the Seine with a hot chick and hopes to spell. glamour fotos That way, for the record.
And I have "talent" to attract all kinds of specimens) Welcome to the club!
I've met people who seemed tired out and if asking for help, as if they needed encouragement ... almost dismayed glamour fotos by eyes that you have and the ideas that go through my head. It takes a lot of diplomacy and patience with them. Are labile ...
I happened glamour fotos to me. At first I was angry, now I understand that simply needed to say to another person. If it will happen again, although I hope not, I know how to manage the situation differently. Luckily when VB was a cry for attention, but if it was something serious ... I do not know how I would have felt knowing that I did everything I could to help him.
These are not real suicide, just attention whores. Hate Them, I had the second part, I put on one of them and I agitated Botu extreme second I offered to buy the blade and material requirements. Both are alive and well today and obviously. Not that I deny that depression is a very serious problem, I SHOULD know better. But some are managing very bad this problem glamour fotos and others have used to being in a continuous "self glamour fotos pity party" that cause everyone around you to participate, which is not at all fair and normal.
You are right. I mmulti glamour fotos / s attention whores and drama queens but

No comments:

Post a Comment